Maritime's Professional Driver Scheme is a fantastic opportunity for drivers with little or no commercial experience to join an industry-leading transport company.
This year-long programme offers comprehensive training and mentoring, all whilst you drive the very best vehicles on the road.
All you need is a C+E entitlement to apply, and with one of the biggest depot networks in the UK, you're bound to find a site local to you. If successful you will receive:
- Training on drivers' hours rules, Working Time Directive and digital tachographs
- Full training on every make of vehicle we operate
- Close proximity manoeuvring, SAFED and fuel-efficient driving
- Regular assessments, appraisals, and skill testing
- Dedicated long-term mentor
- Education in all aspects of a transport operation
- Structured progression
- Detailed record of your training journey
- Help, support, and advice at all our depots nationwide
- The comfort of working and learning in a professional atmosphere within a highly-regarded organisation
Please note: our Professional Driver Scheme is fully-resourced at this moment in time, however if you would like to register your interest, please email Gary Austin at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will receive a response when the scheme resumes its applicant process.