We’re one of the largest and most successful transport and logistics companies in the UK today and we’re looking for a Receptionist based at our modern Head Office, in Felixstowe.
You will be an engaging, outgoing and well-organised individual who is able to work on your own and as part of a small Reception Team and handle multiple tasks, take instruction from a variety of different Departments and prioritise accordingly. Good interpersonal and computer literacy skills are essential. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Front of House welcoming visitors
- Receiving and directing inbound calls through the main switchboard
- Circulation, collection and franking of post
- Organising private courier deliveries
- Managing stationery and office consumable requirements
- Organising catering for meetings
- Organising hotel bookings for members of staff
- Secretarial duties and inter-departmental, administrative support incl. data entry, filing & scanning
- Cash handling
Previous Receptionist experience essential. Training will be provided. Competitive salary, based on experience.
Think this role is for you? Please apply with your CV and current salary today
No Recruitment Agencies please
Please Note: If you do not hear from us, it means that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.