This position reports into the Customer Service Supervisor
at our Centralised Service Team in Bardon. The main responsibilities include
the daily execution of Order Management processes and delivering an Enhanced
Customer Service Experience for Customers such as MARS, Amazon and Nestle.
We’re looking for a candidate who has experience in a Customer facing Service role with Logistics and Supply Chain experience being beneficial but not a requirement.
To be successful in this role you need to be hard working have a high attention to detail and a Continuous Improvement approach to your work.
You will be required to work closely with the internal
Operations and planning teams as well as Customer contacts ranging from Account
Handlers, Service Managers, Collection Warehouses and Delivery locations.
· Ensuring that all jobs are accurately added to the Transport Management System in line with agreed cut offs.
· Monitoring potential issues and responding to queries in a timely manner.
· To become an expert in the nominated Customer accounts.
· To establish strong contact plans with key contacts who require daily interaction with Maritime Transport.
· Completion of all relevant tracker and system sweeps to support the overall Service Experience.
Closing date 29th January 2021