We are looking to recruit an experienced Contract Manager with both an operational and commercial background to be based in Tamwoth. Maritime Transport is one of the most successful transport companies in the UK today and we have ambitious development plans.
If you can demonstrate an exceptional track record in day-to-day logistics operations management or an equivalent in exceeding performance targets. If you are commercially astute, capable and extremely well organised to achieve success and possess Excel competency, then we would like to hear from you.
- Highly-motivated and hands-on to deliver budgets and service performance.
- Excellent people management / development skills with a proven record of customer relationship building.
- Ability to continually challenge and improve operational processes
- Role will include an element of planning, project management, administration and customer liaison/development.
- A background in containers is essential
The position is permanent and full-time based in Tamworth, looking after multiple customers. You will be required to travel. Successful applicants will enjoy a great starting salary and benefits package and a progressive career with continuous opportunities and excellent financial rewards.
We are looking for the very best professionals to play a major part in our future success. If you want a challenging and rewarding career with a leading, privately-owned transport company, offering one of the most dynamic working environments and prospects to progress in the industry then apply today.Please Note: If you do not hear from us, it means that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.