The Maritime Professional Driver Scheme is a fantastic opportunity for drivers with little or no commercial experience to join an industry-leading transport company. This year long programme offers comprehensive training and mentoring whilst driving the very best trucks on the road, so you can become the best driver you can be.
All you need is a C+E entitlement to apply and with one of the biggest depot networks in the UK, you are bound to find a site local to you.
If successful you will receive:
- Training on drivers' hours rules, Working Time Directive and digital tachographs
- Full training on every make of vehicle we operate
- Close proximity manoeuvring, SAFED and fuel efficient driving
- Regular assessments, appraisals and skill testing
- Dedicated long term mentor
- Education in all aspects of a transport operation
- Structured progression
- Detailed record of your training journey
- Help, support and advice at all our depots nationwide
- The comfort of working and learning in a professional atmosphere within a highly regarded organisation
No licence? No worries…
Our partner, Scania UK, is here to help. Scania’s Government assisted C+E training is the best in the business and if eligible, entitles you to automatic referral to the Maritime Professional Driver Scheme on successful qualification as a Heavy Goods Driver.