Maritime Transport is one of the most successful transport companies in the UK today. We are already the market leader in container transport and we have ambitious plans in distribution too, building our capability in port to shelf logistics.
If you can demonstrate an exceptional track record in day-to-day operations management or an equivalent in exceeding performance targets. You will be a hands-on, flexible, with a thorough knowledge of driving hours and regulations with good IT skills and excellent communication skills. You will be responsible for a number of important areas of driver administration and compliance including: Vehicle and trailer inspection and defect control, infringement control and driver recruitment and induction.
We are looking for the very best professional to play a major part in our future success. If you want a challenging and rewarding career with a leading, privately-owned transport company, offering one of the most dynamic working environments and prospects to progress in the industry then apply today.
· Fully accountable for assisting in the day-to-day running of all Driver Support functions.
· Manage drivers shifts, monitor drivers hours etc. using the FTA Vision Programme
· Examine driver tachograph records and organise retraining where necessary.
· Report vehicle damage in accordance with Company Policy to aid repair.
· Recruitment of HGV Drivers as required
· Full knowledge of current transport regulations and legislation.
· Administer Driver wage processes correctly
· Ability to communicate at all levels from drivers to directors
· Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workloads
· Strong team player with ability to work independently
· Ensuring the Company stays compliant with all legal requirements as per Operator Licence
Proven track record of managing and delivering high level service to a driver force in a high volume environment.
· 11 Hour Shift
· Monday to Friday
· Transportation Management of HGV Drivers : 2 years (Required)
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online today.
Please Note: If you do not hear from us, it means that your application has been unsuccessful.