Due to our continued success at iPort, we've got a vacancy for a professional, HGV Class 1 Tramper, Working Monday to Friday with flexibility to run in on a Saturday. Nights out will vary with an average of three per week. All of our driving positions are permanent and full-time. Apply now and exceed your expectations, at Maritime.
· High earnings guarantee - Increase in Oct 2020
· Company contributory pension scheme
· Immediate Life Cover on joining
· Enhanced holiday pay - based on average earnings
· Comprehensive bonus scheme rewarding excellent drivers
· Long service holiday enhancement
· Week long induction with in cab training and familiarisation
· Top spec modern cabs with fridge, microwave and satnavs supplied
· Yearly DCPC module provided
· Start times between 0400-0700
· Shift lengths vary
· All PPE and uniform provided
Join Maritime Transport, the UK's leading container transport operator and get a great deal more. Apply online today.
Drivers are required to converse with depots and complete administrative documentation such as time sheets and accidents reports, so must have the necessary comprehension of written and spoken English to enable them to do this. We do not accept applications from people with DD/DR driving bans and applicants must live within a reasonable travelling distance of the depot.