Maritime Transport is one of the leading transport companies in the UK and a dynamic workplace to develop your career. We now have an exciting opportunity based at our modern Head Office in Felixstowe to strengthen our Payroll Team.
We require a Payroll Administrator to work in our busy Payroll Department, processing a large weekly and monthly payroll. You will be a hard-working individual looking for your next opportunity in Payroll. The role requires an organised and numerate individual who is able to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines. Previous payroll experience is essential as well as thorough knowledge of current legislation along with a good understanding of Excel, for financial analysis.
Key responsibilities are:
* Reconciliation and upload of weekly and monthly wages
* Production and distribution of pay slips
* Data entry and management of payroll data within Company software systems
* Preparation and submission of HMRC data, SSP/SPP calculations and processing of P45's and other statutory forms
* Upkeep of systems in line with Company policies and procedures
* Scanning and filing of scanned documentation
Initially, this role is being advertised on a fixed term contract covering Maternity leave and will attract a competitive salary with the possibility of future progression within the business
If you believe this role is for you, then please apply online.
Please Note: If you do not hear from us, it means that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.