Looking for a challenging and rewarding career with a market leader? Maritime Transport is one of the fastest growing transport companies in the UK. We offer the most dynamic working environment and prospects to progress within the transport industry. Due to continued success, we are now looking to recruit an Apprentice Fleet Controller at our Head Office in Felixstowe.
You will be highly motivated and keen to develop your career in fleet operations as part of a focused, results-oriented team.
To ensure that scheduled fleet maintenance and defect repairs are managed in the most cost effective and efficient manner.
Achieved by detailed scrutiny of the TOPs Fleet Management system, purchase orders and related service documentation.
Including the maximisation of all warranty arrangements and extraordinary considerations. To support the
smooth and efficient running of the Vehicles within the Fleet, in order to achieve the company standards and targets.
* To raise and authorise Engineering purchase orders to agreed financial levels.
* To ensure the fleet is serviced and maintained in accordance with the company’s policy and O licence obligations.
* To ensure completed documentation regarding vehicle & trailer repairs and rectification are completed to company standards.
* To ensure continued support and guidance to Maintenance suppliers.
* To maintain at all times good communication between Maritime Operational Departments and Fleet.
* Ensure that the Engineering Policy is adhered to.
The successful applicant will enjoy a full training in this role, a great starting salary and benefits package and a progressive career.
Please note that if you do not hear from us then your application has been unsuccessful.